- Guys who tuck in their T-shirts
- People who say, “At the end of the day…”
- The Cinnamon Toast Crunch commercials where they eat each other – why are they cannibals?
- Anyone who uses the word “fantabulous”
- People who type Lolololololol – can you really laugh out loud out loud out loud?
- Guys who wear visors *
- My neighbors – yes you, Doug and Patty.
- Guys who make fun of “nerds” that are into cosplay or D&D, but wear their favorite player’s jersey on gameday and are in a fantasy league
- The X Factor
- The Voice
- American Idol
- Lucy Liu
- Guy Fieri
- Pictures like this –
– because that kid is suffocating
- People with feet
- Guys who wear flip flops with long pants – can’t really explain this one, it just seems kind of douchey
- People who think sushi is gross but can eat a heaping pile of liver
- Anyone who doesn’t like Las Vegas
- AAA batteries
- Mechanical pencils
- People who still have a window sticker of Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes peeing on something
- Truck Nutz
- Minnie Driver
- Jazz hands
- People who write would of or could of instead of would’ve or could’ve
- The color fuchsia
- All R&B made since the ’80’s
- The Viagra commercial where the guy’s car overheats and he pulls over and buys bottled water to pour in the radiator – opening a hot radiator will knock you on your ass
- Cheese graters
- Girls doing duckface
- Guys doing duckface
- Leah Remini
- Jay Leno
- People who make random lists in a desperate attempt at humor
Now it’s your turn…what would make your list?
*with the exception of professional beach volleyball players
19 thoughts on “Minor Annoyances: A Random List of People and Things That Annoy the Crap Out of Me”
Haha, I can relate to a lot of the things in your list. I really don’t like most of the above either… 😉
It’s always good to know I’m not the only irritable person around!
I know this is silly but I hate it when women say “That is a lovely piece”. It’s a friggen table! Just say table! It does not make it more valuable because you called it a “piece”.
Whew! I feel better now.
I watch that show Oddities and it seems so weird when they say that and they’re looking at a two-headed calf or a cat skeleton – “What a lovely piece?” Really?
#YOLO! I hate hashtags and I can’t stand adults who say YOLO (well, really anyone, for that matter). Oh, and musicians who use autotune. And anyone who wears banana clips or scrunchies in their hair. And pencils. I can’t stand the feel, smell, or sound of them. Sorry, mechanical pencils only for me!
Haha how could I forget YOLO! I have some friends on Facebook who need a #hashtag #intervention, it’s really gotten ridiculous. Oh and you can have all the mechanical pencils you want!
The duckface makes me shudder…..anything but the duckface….
For a couple minutes I thought it was funny to see guys do it, but that quickly passed…
Agree with many of these. I am somewhat baffled by your dislike of cheese graters though?
One I’d add to the list are people who go to nice restaurants and have steak well done. Philistine!
I get so nervous using a box cheese grater, you wouldn’t believe it – I always just know I’m going to bust my knuckles. I absolutely agree with the well done steak, the cow’s already dead so why kill it again?
This made me laugh! Although some I don’t quite understand but to each their own… Haha. The should of one is my biggest pet peeve to date. 😉
I read the list to my wife and when I got to “people with feet” she gave the oddest look and said, “you’re just weird.” Whenever I read ‘should of’ I just shudder.
AAA batteries are great. And, at the end of the day, there’s a place and time for cheese graters.
*People who post on FB what they had for breakfast, lunch, dinner…snacks! I DON’T CARE!!
*Stupidity….alas, I have zero tolerance!
*People who say, “back in the day”….the day of What?
*eating with your mouth open…ew, really?
*talking during a movie….ugh, go outside! no one wants to hear your random thoughts!
*ALL reality TV!
*people without kids giving parental advice
*being behind someone going UNDER the speed limit with no opportunity to pass! grrr
My list is long!! LOL! But these are a few…. 🙂
Love it, let ’em all out!